Louisville's Leading Insurance bad faith law firm
Insurance Bad Faith
Insurance Bad Faith Attorneys Serving All Of Kentuckiana
Insurance Bad Faith Lawyers Representing Families Throughout Kentucky, Indiana & Tennessee
Bad Faith Insurance Claim
Insurance bad faith is when policyholders see their insurance claims denied or insurance settlement amount lowered without justification. Examples of insurers acting in bad faith include misinterpretation of contract terms and language and nondisclosure of policy provisions, exclusions, and terms to avoid paying claims. If an insurance company has denied your claim without good reason for doing so, Sam Aguiar Injury Lawyers will fight for your right to receive the insurance benefits you deserve.
Common insurance bad faith practices could include the following:
- Refusal to pay a claim in compliance under your policy
- Delaying claim processing
- Requiring excessive forms and reports
- Making partial claim payments or canceling coverage because of a claim
- Inadequate claim investigation
- Refusal to defend a lawsuit
- Threats against an insured
- Refusing to make a reasonable settlement offer
- Denying health insurance coverage after a medical diagnosis
Contact Our Team 24/7 for a Free Consultation!
If you think your insurance company is acting in bad faith or you feel something just is not right or you’re being treated unfairly by your insurance company, do not hesitate to contact us today!
With our No Fee Guarantee®, you won’t pay us anything unless you get money for your claim.*
Free Consultation Right Now
We’re available 24/7. If you can’t come to us, we’ll come to you! Your case evaluation is completely free and you get our no fee guarantee!
Contact Sam Aguiar Injury Lawyers
"*" indicates required fields